Jobs at Rhoades Mckee
Real Estate Attorney Position
We are looking to add an attorney with 6 to 12 years of experience in commercial transactional real estate work. Attorneys with more experience are welcome to apply. Portable business is a plus but not required.
Competitive salary and benefits. Please forward resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Ms. Shawn Hagan, Rhoades McKee, 161 Ottawa Avenue, NW, Suite 600, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, fax (616) 459-5102 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saxe elected as Chair of Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Managing Partner Diversity Collaborative funds 2013 LSAT Scholarship Program
- MiBiz, "GR Bar Association aims to attract more diversity to ranks of local law firms"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Why more companies are being accused of retaliation"
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "Law schools see big decrease in applications"
- Brian Lawson elected to serve as Trustee of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Client Event: Obama and Oatmeal
- Mary Ann Cartwright reappointed to serve on Ottawa County Community Mental Health Board
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "State Bar works on strategic plan to address issues"
- Grand Rapids Legal News, "Attorney keeps clients up to date on new employment legislation"
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly Names Bruce A. Courtade a Leader in Law
- MLIVE: "What right-to-work law changes for business owners, what it doesn't"
- MLIVE: "Facebook law: Why a boss shouldn't accept a worker's friend request"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Attorneys share why some couples ring in the New Year with a divorce."