Rhoades McKee has created thisWeb Site to inform clients and friends about our firm,our attorneys and our practice. It is not intended as legal advice on any matter. You should not act or refrain from acting because of information based on this Web Site without first seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice from someone who is familiar with your particular circumstances.
No attorney-client relationship is created between our law firm and you as a result of your use of this Web Site. Such a relationship can only be established to the extent an attorney at Rhoades McKee expressly agrees to undertake the relationship.Please do not communicate to us any information you regard as confidential unless and until we have established a formal attorney-client relationship with you. Any information you send to us before we establish an attorney client relationship may not be privileged or confidential.Information you send to us over the Internet may not be secure.
We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding any information regarding any third party Web Site that appears in the "Links" section of this Web Site or in any other location on our WebSite. Rhoades McKee does not endorse and is not responsible for any information that appears on any third-party site linked to this Web Site.
Although we have published a number of articles on our Web Site that were written by one or more of our attorneys, you are advised that such articles are, in general, only summaries of the topics referenced in such articles. They should not be relied upon as a complete answer to your particular legal problem or situation. The facts of your situation may call for a response that is much different than the limited information contained in one of our articles.
If you wish to contact an attorney at Rhoades McKee to discuss your particular legal question,please fee free to contact us.
- Saxe elected as Chair of Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Managing Partner Diversity Collaborative funds 2013 LSAT Scholarship Program
- MiBiz, "GR Bar Association aims to attract more diversity to ranks of local law firms"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Why more companies are being accused of retaliation"
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "Law schools see big decrease in applications"
- Brian Lawson elected to serve as Trustee of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Client Event: Obama and Oatmeal
- Mary Ann Cartwright reappointed to serve on Ottawa County Community Mental Health Board
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "State Bar works on strategic plan to address issues"
- Grand Rapids Legal News, "Attorney keeps clients up to date on new employment legislation"
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly Names Bruce A. Courtade a Leader in Law
- MLIVE: "What right-to-work law changes for business owners, what it doesn't"
- MLIVE: "Facebook law: Why a boss shouldn't accept a worker's friend request"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Attorneys share why some couples ring in the New Year with a divorce."