In support of art, innovation, and community in West Michigan, Rhoades McKee has been the Title Sponsor of the ArtPrize venue at West Michigan Center for Arts and Technology (WMCAT) since 2009.
"MetaPhorest", the 2011 ArtPrize entry, was selected in the annual art competition for second place. Congratulations to the artists and students involved in producing the mural.
WMCAT provides opportunities for people of all ages to seek, learn and grow in an environment that will inspire hope and motivate individuals to make positive social change and economic progress in their lives and community. To learn more about WMCAT, please visit www.wmcat.org
For information on the venues, artists and voter registration, please visit www.artprize.org.
- Saxe elected as Chair of Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Managing Partner Diversity Collaborative funds 2013 LSAT Scholarship Program
- MiBiz, "GR Bar Association aims to attract more diversity to ranks of local law firms"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Why more companies are being accused of retaliation"
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "Law schools see big decrease in applications"
- Brian Lawson elected to serve as Trustee of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Client Event: Obama and Oatmeal
- Mary Ann Cartwright reappointed to serve on Ottawa County Community Mental Health Board
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "State Bar works on strategic plan to address issues"
- Grand Rapids Legal News, "Attorney keeps clients up to date on new employment legislation"
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly Names Bruce A. Courtade a Leader in Law
- MLIVE: "What right-to-work law changes for business owners, what it doesn't"
- MLIVE: "Facebook law: Why a boss shouldn't accept a worker's friend request"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Attorneys share why some couples ring in the New Year with a divorce."