Rhoades McKee Expands by 10 percent with Addition of Five New Attorneys [more]
Rhoades McKee Receives Top Metropolitan “BEST LAW FIRMS” Ranking by US News Media Group and Best Lawyers® [more]
Molly Kuras joins Rhoades McKee [more]
Twelve Rhoades McKee Attorneys selected by peers for Michigan Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars 2011 [more]
Connie R. Thacker elected First Woman from West Michigan to serve as Chair of the State Bar of Michigan Family Law Council [more]
Eric R. Starck qualifies for Ironman Hawaii after impressive finish at Ironman Wisconsin [more]
Fourteen Rhoades McKee Attorneys Selected as 2012 Best Lawyers [more]
Patrick B. Ellis Joins Rhoades McKee [more]
Rhoades McKee Signs the Grand Rapids Bar Association Diversity Collaborative Agreement [more]
Rhoades McKee Partners with WZZM 13, Access, and Spartan Stores for the Annual Food Drive. [more]
Four Summer Associates Join Rhoades McKee PC. [more]
David E. Bevins elected to serve as trustee of Grand Rapids Bar Association. [more]
Rhoades McKee named One of West Michigan's 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in 2011. [more]
Statement: Derek Copp v. Ryan Huzinega, Sheriff Gary A. Rosema, and County of Ottawa, Michigan. [more]
Thomas L. Saxe Elected to Serve as a Board Member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee of Grand Rapids Bar Association. [more]
- Managing Partner Diversity Collaborative funds 2013 LSAT Scholarship Program
- MiBiz, "GR Bar Association aims to attract more diversity to ranks of local law firms"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Why more companies are being accused of retaliation"
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "Law schools see big decrease in applications"
- Brian Lawson elected to serve as Trustee of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Client Event: Obama and Oatmeal
- Mary Ann Cartwright reappointed to serve on Ottawa County Community Mental Health Board
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "State Bar works on strategic plan to address issues"
- Grand Rapids Legal News, "Attorney keeps clients up to date on new employment legislation"
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly Names Bruce A. Courtade a Leader in Law
- MLIVE: "What right-to-work law changes for business owners, what it doesn't"
- MLIVE: "Facebook law: Why a boss shouldn't accept a worker's friend request"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Attorneys share why some couples ring in the New Year with a divorce."