Hulst and Poll Elected to Shareholders
Rhoades McKee elects Stephen J. Hulst and James R. Poll to Shareholders
(Grand Rapids, MI – January 8, 2013) - Rhoades McKee is pleased to announce that Stephen J. Hulst and James R. Poll have been elected to Shareholder.
Joining the firm in 2006, Stephen Hulst concentrates his practice in the area of litigation, specializing in business and corporate as well as labor and employment law. He has significant experience in complex shareholder/member disputes, including shareholder oppression and dissenter’s rights cases involving valuation issues. In addition to his business litigation practice, Hulst also regularly handles major personal injury actions, cases involving Michigan’s Sales Representative Commission Act and the litigation of employment matters.
An associate with the firm since 2006, James (JR) Poll concentrates his practice in the area of Insurance Defense. He assists health care professionals in insurance defense litigation with an emphasis on medical malpractice defense. Poll represents healthcare providers practicing in a variety of specialties including emergency medicine, internal medicine, radiology, neurosurgery, urology, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, bariatric surgery and obstetrics and gynecology.
# # #
About Rhoades McKee (www.rhoadesmckee.com):
Founded in 1960, Rhoades McKee is a West Michigan law firm with over 50 members. We specialize in representing consumers and businesses in a wide range of legal matters, including business, tax and corporate law; real estate, construction and environmental law; labor and employment law; health care law, estate planning and probate law; family law; professional liability and insurance defense; bankruptcy law; and litigation and dispute resolution.
For more information, please contact:
Robin Burns, Marketing Director
- Managing Partner Diversity Collaborative funds 2013 LSAT Scholarship Program
- MiBiz, "GR Bar Association aims to attract more diversity to ranks of local law firms"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Why more companies are being accused of retaliation"
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "Law schools see big decrease in applications"
- Brian Lawson elected to serve as Trustee of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Client Event: Obama and Oatmeal
- Mary Ann Cartwright reappointed to serve on Ottawa County Community Mental Health Board
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "State Bar works on strategic plan to address issues"
- Grand Rapids Legal News, "Attorney keeps clients up to date on new employment legislation"
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly Names Bruce A. Courtade a Leader in Law
- MLIVE: "What right-to-work law changes for business owners, what it doesn't"
- MLIVE: "Facebook law: Why a boss shouldn't accept a worker's friend request"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Attorneys share why some couples ring in the New Year with a divorce."