Rhoades McKee is one of West Michigan’s most respected law firms. Our firm was founded in 1960, and we have enjoyed continuous and significant growth since that time. The lawyers at Rhoades McKee are committed to preserving a high standard of excellent service to clients.
- Chambers USA names Rhoades McKee as a 2013 Leader in Michigan Commercial Litigation
- MLIVE CHAT: "Worried about 'Obamacare' deadlines? Attorneys answer your questions"
- Summer Associates Join Rhoades McKee
- Saxe elected as Chair of Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Managing Partner Diversity Collaborative funds 2013 LSAT Scholarship Program
- MiBiz, "GR Bar Association aims to attract more diversity to ranks of local law firms"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Why more companies are being accused of retaliation"
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "Law schools see big decrease in applications"
- Brian Lawson elected to serve as Trustee of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Client Event: Obama and Oatmeal
- Mary Ann Cartwright reappointed to serve on Ottawa County Community Mental Health Board
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "State Bar works on strategic plan to address issues"
- Grand Rapids Legal News, "Attorney keeps clients up to date on new employment legislation"