When it comes to choosing a law firm, large corporations, small growing businesses, families and individuals share a common need: expert assistance that is responsive to their unique circumstances and sensitive to the important issues that are often at stake.
Since 1960, our commitment to client service, high-quality work, and a common sense approach to problem solving, has made us one of West Michigan's most respected law firms. The attorneys at Rhoades McKee individually specialize in various areas of legal practice. All of our attorneys are members of one or more practice groups and work in a team approach to resolve our clients' legal problems and provide proactive counseling to minimize legal entanglements in the future.
Our primary goal at Rhoades McKee is to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. That is the true secret of our success. The clients who keep coming back to us year after year know that we will strive to meet their high expectations, which includes delivering cost-effective services. This is the standard that has set us apart from other law firms and given us a well-earned reputation for excellence.
- Chambers USA names Rhoades McKee as a 2013 Leader in Michigan Commercial Litigation
- MLIVE CHAT: "Worried about 'Obamacare' deadlines? Attorneys answer your questions"
- Summer Associates Join Rhoades McKee
- Saxe elected as Chair of Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Managing Partner Diversity Collaborative funds 2013 LSAT Scholarship Program
- MiBiz, "GR Bar Association aims to attract more diversity to ranks of local law firms"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Why more companies are being accused of retaliation"
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "Law schools see big decrease in applications"
- Brian Lawson elected to serve as Trustee of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Client Event: Obama and Oatmeal
- Mary Ann Cartwright reappointed to serve on Ottawa County Community Mental Health Board
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "State Bar works on strategic plan to address issues"
- Grand Rapids Legal News, "Attorney keeps clients up to date on new employment legislation"