Martin W. Buschle
Martin is a shareholder who focuses his practice on the needs of businesses, insurance companies, families and property owners. He handles complex probate litigation, commercial litigation, insurance defense and serious personal injury/wrongful death cases.
During his career, Martin has successfully tried numerous jury and non-jury cases. He has had great success arguing appeals in the State and Federal courts. His aggressive, yet cost effective approach to litigation has resulted in a winning court room record, successful out-of-court settlements, dismissals and successful mediation and arbitration results.
He is licensed to practice in every court in the State of Michigan, the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan, and the United States 6th Circuit Court of Appeals. In addition, he is licensed to practice in the Pennsylvania State Courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Martin serves as a case evaluator in Kent, Berrien, Muskegon and Kalamazoo Counties
Villanova University Law School, Juris Doctor, 1983
Western Michigan University, cum laude, 1980
Awards and Recognition
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Martindale Hubbell Highly Rated Attorney
- Michigan No Fault Law under Kreiner
- Litigation Strategy – Third Party Automobile Cases
- Damages in Michigan
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel, Inc.
- Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- Michigan Bar Association, Negligence Section
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Negligence Section
- Junior Achievement Volunteer Instructor, East Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Cascadia Neighborhood Association, Special Project Coordinator and Secretary
- Habitat for Humanity, Fund Raiser
- University of Michigan Club of Grand Rapids, Advisor
- Bucks County Pennsylvania Deputy District Attorney