Pamela J. Cross
Estate Planning & Administration
Pam focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning, probate and elder law. She assists clients in the areas of drafting estate planning documents, planning for disability, counseling various types of fiduciaries, litigating probate issues, establishing guardianships, reviewing tax issues, and advising regarding transfers of wealth.
Pam is the chair of the Rhoades McKee Estate Planning and Administration Practice Group. She is a former adjunct professor at Cooley Law School teaching Estate Planning. Pam is a co-author of an article entitled "Estate Planning and Divorce" which was published in the April 2003 Michigan Family Law Journal. Pam is a frequent lecturer and speaker at various probate and estate planning seminars.
University of Toledo School of Law, Juris Doctor,1995
Aquinas College, Bachelors in Business Administration, 1992
- GRAM Keeler Legacy Society Series, "Stolen and Recovered Art: New Insights"
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Fellow of the Michigan State Bar Foundation
- Fellow of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- ARC-Kent County, Board President
- West Michigan Estate Planning Council, Secretary
- Grand Rapids Community Foundation, Advisory Committee