Pamela J. Cross
Estate Planning & Administration
Pam focuses her practice helping individuals, families and business owners preserve their legacy through proper estate planning and resolve post death issues and disputes. She assists clients by determining the appropriate estate planning documents, planning for disability based on their unique situation, counseling various types of fiduciaries, litigating unresolved probate issues, establishing guardianships, reviewing tax issues, and advising on how to best transfer wealth.
Current Executive Committee Member and Chair of the Estate Planning and Administration Practice Group at Rhoades McKee, Pam utilizes her leadership skills to create specialized teams of legal services to provide an efficient delivery service model for Rhoades McKee clients.
Enjoying every opportunity to teach, she is a former adjunct professor at Cooley Law School teaching Estate Planning. Pam is a frequent speaker at various probate and estate planning seminars at both the State of Bar of Michigan and the Michigan Association of Certified Accounting Professionals.
University of Toledo School of Law, Juris Doctor,1995
Aquinas College, Bachelors in Business Administration, 1992
- GRAM Keeler Legacy Society Series, "Stolen and Recovered Art: New Insights"
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Fellow of the Michigan State Bar Foundation
- Fellow of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- ARC-Kent County, Board President
- West Michigan Estate Planning Council, Secretary
- Grand Rapids Community Foundation, Advisory Committee