Robert C. Rutgers, Jr.
Business & Corporate Law
Health Care Industry
Bob Rutgers concentrates his practice in the areas of business, commercial litigation, health care, and family law.
His representative experience includes acquisition and sale of businesses ranging from midsize to corporations, formation of L.L.C. and corporate entities, shareholder disputes, multi-state merger and acquisitions, and complex business entities structures for multi-state clients.
A licensed real estate broker, Bob is also experienced litigator in areas of commercial and residential construction and real estate title issues.
Understanding the complexities of the growing health care market, Bob has extensive experience in contracted disputes for physician groups and medical practices.
Marquette University, Juris Doctor, 1992
Hope College, Bachelor of Economics, 1989
- American Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Federal Bar Association of West Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan, Business and Family Law Sections
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Business and Family Law Sections
- Justice Foundation of West Michigan, Life Member
- Economics Club of Grand Rapids
- Northern Rocket Football League, Coach