Publications Sign up
If you would like to receive legal alerts via email, please subscribe to the topics that are of interest to you.
- Saxe elected as Chair of Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Managing Partner Diversity Collaborative funds 2013 LSAT Scholarship Program
- MiBiz, "GR Bar Association aims to attract more diversity to ranks of local law firms"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Why more companies are being accused of retaliation"
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "Law schools see big decrease in applications"
- Brian Lawson elected to serve as Trustee of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Client Event: Obama and Oatmeal
- Mary Ann Cartwright reappointed to serve on Ottawa County Community Mental Health Board
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "State Bar works on strategic plan to address issues"
- Grand Rapids Legal News, "Attorney keeps clients up to date on new employment legislation"
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly Names Bruce A. Courtade a Leader in Law
- MLIVE: "What right-to-work law changes for business owners, what it doesn't"
- MLIVE: "Facebook law: Why a boss shouldn't accept a worker's friend request"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Attorneys share why some couples ring in the New Year with a divorce."