About Rhoades McKee
One of West Michigan's Most Respected Law Firms
Rhoades McKee is a full-service, comprehensive law firm with offices in Grand Rapids and Grand Haven, Michigan. Our firm was originally founded in 1960, and, since its inception, has continued to grow steadily along with the surrounding West Michigan community where it is located.
The business and tax attorneys are assisted by a support staff that includes former agents of the Internal Revenue Service. Four attorneys at Rhoades McKee also have a CPA designation, which provides those attorneys with additional insight into business transactions and disputes. The insurance defense, wrongful death and personal injury attorneys are assisted by paralegals with nursing backgrounds. Our real estate and sustainability practice group contains a LEED Accredited attorney and licensed real estate brokers. These specialists enhance the delivery of complete and practical legal services. Rhoades McKee represents numerous large and small companies, both publicly and privately held, hospitals and other healthcare institutions, licensed professionals, financial institutions, real estate developers, municipalities and insurance companies.
While Rhoades McKee frequently handles the often complicated legal issues of the modern business enterprise, Rhoades McKee is not just a business law firm. We also have assisted hundreds of individuals and families in resolving and avoiding legal problems of all kinds. Whether you need assistance and representation in the creation of a new business, in the purchase of a home, in a divorce or custody dispute, in prosecuting a personal injury or wrongful death claim, protecting your loved ones with a viable estate plan or negotiating an important contract, the specialists at Rhoades McKee can assist you.
- Chambers USA names Rhoades McKee as a 2013 Leader in Michigan Commercial Litigation
- MLIVE CHAT: "Worried about 'Obamacare' deadlines? Attorneys answer your questions"
- Summer Associates Join Rhoades McKee
- Saxe elected as Chair of Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Managing Partner Diversity Collaborative funds 2013 LSAT Scholarship Program
- MiBiz, "GR Bar Association aims to attract more diversity to ranks of local law firms"
- MLIVE CHAT: "Why more companies are being accused of retaliation"
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "Law schools see big decrease in applications"
- Brian Lawson elected to serve as Trustee of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Client Event: Obama and Oatmeal
- Mary Ann Cartwright reappointed to serve on Ottawa County Community Mental Health Board
- Grand Rapids Business Journal, "State Bar works on strategic plan to address issues"
- Grand Rapids Legal News, "Attorney keeps clients up to date on new employment legislation"