Why Work at Rhoades McKee?
When you find a work environment that suits your style you’re more likely to do your best as a legal professional, in your personal life, and in the community. As you consider opportunities, ask yourself whether these factors are important to you:
- A work environment where colleagues are collaborative, relaxed, and friendly.
- Spaces offering state-of-the-art design and technology that encourage interdisciplinary teamwork to effectively serve all clients.
- A firm large enough to offer over 25 legal practice specialties yet small enough to create professional development opportunities.
- A firm that supports giving back to the community.
- An organization that supports a progressive culture, including naming women to key leadership roles and providing work/life balance opportunities, domestic partner benefits, and remote access.
- A firm who participates in diversity and inclusion programs such as the grab LAW initiative and Grand Rapids Bar Minority Clerkship Program.
- A work environment where financial success is shared through a joint profit sharing program available to attorneys and staff.
- An organization that offers a competitive benefits program, including major insurance and disability coverage, medical and dependent care reimbursement, wireless carrier discounts and parking.
If you find these characteristics important, Rhoades McKee may be the place for you.