David E. Bevins
Financial Dispute Resolution
Real Estate Law
David concentrates his practice in areas of civil and commercial litigation and bankruptcy, specializing in creditor’s rights. His representation includes commercial loan workout departments for several banks in the area. David frequently appears in all federal and state courts including bankruptcy court.
In addition to assisting lending institutions, David is experienced in construction, commercial and real estate litigation and counseling. He has represented parties in seeking to assert or protect their Perishable Agricultural commodities Act (PACA) rights.
Prior to joining Rhoades McKee, he worked for the Michigan Court of Appeals for three years serving as a pre hearing attorney and as a clerk for the Honorable Janet T. Neff.
Wayne State University Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1993
Western Michigan University, Bachelor of the Arts, cum laude, 1990
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Member
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Trustee
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Social Interaction Committee Member and Young Lawyers Section President, 1998-1999
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- West Michigan Legal Aid Pro Bono Program, Member
- Catherine’s Care Center, Board Member
- Verso l’ Alto Ministries, Board Member