Rhoades McKee congratulates the firm’s twenty-four attorneys recognized in the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers of America®. Published annually since 1983, Best Lawyers® is based on a peer-review survey in which 52,000 leading attorneys nominate other lawyers of distinction in their practice areas.
Best Lawyers® “Lawyers of the Year”
According to the website, a “Lawyer of the Year” receives the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one attorney is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
- Bruce Courtade – Construction Law
- Mark Fatum – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
Best Lawyers® “Ones to Watch”
Ones to Watch awards recognize extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States. Like traditional Best Lawyers awards, a Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition is based entirely on peer review.
- Catherine Brainerd – Labor and Employment Litigation
- Jacob Dunlop – Corporate Law
Selected by their peers, these attorneys are recognized for his or her talent in the industry and achievements in his or her practice area.
- David Bevins– Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bruce Courtade– Commercial and Construction Litigation
- Pam Cross– Trust and Estate and Litigation
- Mark Fatum– Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Stephanie Fekkes– Family Law
- Edward Goodrich– Tax Law
- Todd Hendricks– Real Estate Law
- Tom Hogan– Corporate Law
- John Lichtenberg– Commercial and ERISA Litigation
- Paul McCarthy– Commercial Litigation, Legal Malpractice, and Banking and Finance Litigation
- Bruce Neckers– Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Plaintiffs, and Mediation
- Mary Jane Rhoades– Environmental Law
- Tom Saxe– Family Law
- James Schipper– Commercial Litigation and Trust and Estate Litigation
- Robert Shaver – Corporate Law
- Jonathan Siebers– Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- Mark Smith– Commercial Litigation
- Arthur Spalding– Real Estate Litigation and Real Estate Law
- Suanne Watt Stay– Family Law
- Scott Steiner– Environmental Litigation and Environmental Law and Real Estate Law
- Michael Walton– Construction and Real Estate Litigation and Commercial Litigation
- Terry Zabel – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization
For more information on the nomination and selection process, visit bestlawyers.com.More News Posts