Rhoades McKee congratulates the firm’s twenty-four attorneys recognized in the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers of America®. Published annually since 1983, Best Lawyers® is based on a peer-review survey in which 52,000 leading attorneys nominate other lawyers of distinction in their practice areas.
Best Lawyers® “Lawyers of the Year”
According to the website, a “Lawyer of the Year” receives the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one attorney is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
Best Lawyers® “Ones to Watch”
Ones to Watch awards recognize extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States. Like traditional Best Lawyers awards, a Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition is based entirely on peer review.
Selected by their peers, these attorneys are recognized for his or her talent in the industry and achievements in his or her practice area.
- David Bevins– Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bruce Courtade– Commercial and Construction Litigation
- Pam Cross– Trusts and Estates and Litigation
- Mark Fatum– Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Stephanie Fekkes– Family Law
- Edward Goodrich– Tax Law
- Todd Hendricks– Real Estate Law
- Tom Hogan– Corporate Law
- John Lichtenberg– Commercial and ERISA Litigation
- Paul McCarthy– Commercial Litigation, Legal Malpractice, and Banking and Finance Litigation
- Bruce Neckers– Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Plaintiffs, and Mediation
- Mary Jane Rhoades– Environmental Law
- Tom Saxe– Family Law
- James Schipper– Commercial Litigation and Trust and Estate Litigation
- Robert Shaver – Corporate Law
- Jonathan Siebers– Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- Mark Smith– Commercial Litigation
- Arthur Spalding– Real Estate Litigation and Real Estate Law
- Suanne Watt Stay– Family Law
- Scott Steiner– Environmental Litigation and Environmental Law and Real Estate Law
- Michael Walton– Construction and Real Estate Litigation and Commercial Litigation
- Terry Zabel – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization
For more information on the nomination and selection process, visit bestlawyers.com.More News Posts