Rhoades McKee congratulates the firm’s twenty-five attorneys recognized in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers of America®. Published annually since 1983, Best Lawyers® is based on a peer-review survey in which 52,000 leading attorneys nominate other lawyers of distinction in their practice areas.
Best Lawyers® “Lawyers of the Year”
According to the website, a “Lawyer of the Year” receives the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one attorney is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
Best Lawyers® “Ones to Watch”
“Ones to Watch” awards recognize extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States.
Selected by their peers, these attorneys are recognized for their talent in the industry and achievements in their practice area.
- Katie Hogan Aguilar – Elder Law and Trusts/Estates
- David Bevins– Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bruce Courtade– Commercial and Construction Litigation
- Pam Cross– Trusts/Estates and Trusts/Estates Litigation
- Mark Fatum– Medical and Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Stephanie Fekkes– Family Law
- Edward Goodrich– Tax Law
- Todd Hendricks– Real Estate Law
- Tom Hogan– Corporate Law
- John Lichtenberg– Commercial and ERISA Litigation
- Paul McCarthy– Commercial Litigation, Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants, and Banking and Finance Litigation
- Bruce Neckers– Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, and Mediation
- Mary Jane Rhoades– Environmental Law
- Peter Rhoades – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Tom Saxe– Family Law
- James Schipper– Commercial Litigation and Trusts/Estates Litigation
- Robert Shaver – Corporate Law
- Jonathan Siebers– Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- Mark Smith– Commercial Litigation
- Arthur Spalding– Real Estate Litigation and Real Estate Law
- Suanne Watt Stay– Family Law
- Scott Steiner– Environmental Litigation, Environmental Law, and Real Estate Law
- Terry Zabel– Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
For more information on the nomination and selection process, visit Best Lawyers®.
More News Posts